Trip Planner: South Pacific / Australia / Western Australia / Monkey Mia / RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort
RAC PARKS AND RESORTS FACEBOOK HOUSE RULESAdd RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort and other attractions to your Monkey Mia trip itinerary using our Monkey Mia online road trip planner.
Our Facebook page is open to everyone to talk, share, learn and inspire about all things RAC Parks and Resorts.
We really enjoy receiving your feedback, comments and experiences – and want you to be safe, supported and enjoy getting the most out of our Facebook community.
With this in mind, we ask that you stick to the following guidelines:
• Please be polite to other RAC Parks and Resorts Facebook users and treat each other as you would like to be treated.
• Please don’t give out any personal information.
• We cannot allow any inappropriate or offensive language - that includes user names, photographs and any messages that are crude, contain swearing, are racist, offensive or violent, and any talk of illegal activities or comments that are for personal financial gain.
• Advertising, spam, selling and links to external shopping sites are not allowed here and will be removed. This includes posts used to direct traffic to other sites, blogs or Facebook pages.
• If you want to post a link to another site to illustrate your point, please do not link to sites that require registration in order to view, or any site that prompts an automatic download as these comments will be removed.
• Please keep comments on-topic. Our Facebook page is a great place to celebrate WA, enjoy Member benefits and be updated with all our latest news.
• Page admins and the RAC Parks and Resorts Facebook community must be able to easily understand your message. For this reason we can't allow messages which are written in code or a language which isn’t English.
• We reserve the right to de-tag RAC Parks and Resorts from any posts or photos that we deem inappropriate.
• Please note that repeat offenders may be reported and will be blocked from the Facebook page.
• If you use our Facebook timeline/Visitor Posts to contact us about an issue, please be aware that an RAC Parks and Resorts representative may contact you personally through Facebook to assist with your query.
• From time to time, we may run competitions or promotions on our Facebook page. As per our competition T&Cs (which will be posted within the ‘comments’ section of every competition/promotional update). Such competitions/promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
• We endeavour to respond to all RAC Parks and Resorts -related queries posted to our Facebook timeline/Visitor Posts or Private Message (PM) within 24hrs Monday to Friday. We are on-hand 7am to 3pm WST, so if you’re posting outside of these times, or during Public Holidays, please be patient!
RAC PARKS AND RESORTS USER GENERATED POLICY (UGC) POLICY
• When you’re creating and engaging us with your content or interacting with other RAC Parks and Resorts -related UGC, please be aware these posts, images and videos do not necessarily represent the opinions of RAC Parks and Resorts.
• RAC Parks and Resorts cannot confirm the accuracy and reliability of any UGC postings.
• By tagging us on Social Media via Social Media handles (i.e. @racparksandresorts) or standard/promotional hashtags (i.e. #racparksandresorts, etc.), or posting content onto RAC Parks and Resorts Social Media platforms directly, you are granting non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, non-transferable, perpetual licence for RAC Parks and Resorts to use, modify, publish, reproduce and transmit your photo, video or content without limitation.
Last update: June 2017
RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort reviews
Stayed here for 3 nights on a powered site. Very spacious sites, lots of cooking areas and clean amenities. We extended for a 4th night and the sites were fully booked so we upgraded to a budget... more »
Totally waste of money. Paid for resort experience but got a backpacker experience. The room was next to a bar, with loud music from staff and bands which made the room unusable. Campers kitchen... more »
We absolutely loved our stay here. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The beachfront villa was fantastic- great views, big and spacious, clean and luxurious. Absolutely loved having a washing machine in our villa- perfect for families. Pool was nice and restaurant options good. We particularly loved the Monkey Bar. Loved seeing the dolphins casually swimming by at anytime of the day or evening. We would definitely recommend staying at this resort.
Amazing place! staff very professional and friendly! Renovations are beautiful! Great place to stay in the paradise for a couple and a family! I strongly recommend this place
Plan your trip to Monkey Mia
Get a personalized planA complete day by day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Monkey Mia
Plans to RAC Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort by other users
1 day in Monkey Mia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA September, popular sights Preferences: September Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 20 days in Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA January, outdoors, romantic, beaches, wildlife, slow & easy, popular sights Preferences: January, outdoors, romantic, beaches, wildlife Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Slow & easy 5 days in Mandurah & Monkey Mia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA October, popular sights Preferences: October Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 1 day in Geraldton, Kalbarri & Monkey Mia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA September, kids, popular sights Preferences: September, kids Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 12 days in Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium 11 days in Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA December, popular sights Preferences: December Attraction style: Popular sights Pace: Medium